Today, I received bad news about a friend of mine battling cancer. She’s 45 with three kids and she’s going home to die.
Last month, I received bad news about a high school friend of mine who has gone in for a mastectomy. She’s 45 with a young daughter.
It’s moments like these that I realize; my life is not that bad.
- Fact – My husband had an affair, but it didn’t kill me.
- Fact – My husband had unprotected sex and lied about it, but I’m not sick.
- Fact – My husband is making us leave the country and return to the US, but I have family and friends to return to.
- Fact – My husband can’t afford to support us in the manner of which we are accustomed, but I have the abilities to fill in the gaps.
- Fact – My husband doesn’t want to be a father anymore which means I get the kids.
So I looked around and realized, my life is pretty damn good.
Rant of the Day – I’m too tired to rant. I’m the one in charge of everything. I’m the one who has to get up at 5:30 every day to take care of the dogs and kids. I’m the one who has to manage the house. I’m the one who has to pay for everything because you are too selfish. Oh wait, I think that was a rant.
Walk commitment – oops! I missed a day. I guess the counter starts over again. (0 of 30)
Guiding card of the day – Three of Pentacles: Get a team together and I can accomplish any task.