On the Eve of my 46th birthday, you think I would have some insight. Or maybe some sage advice for myself. Alas, like so many others, I don’t. So in lieu of this, I will send myself some birthday wishes.
I wish for you:
- A new home for you and your family;
- Honest closure for you with regards to Adam;
- The ability to see your self-worth;
- The ability to find your purpose and accept it with a whole heart;
- The ability to laugh again (even at the most inappropriate moments because that’s your trademark);
- The ability to find patience with your parents;
- But mostly above all, I wish you happiness.
Okay, that list was a little sappier than most of my writings. So here goes the dailies.
Rant of the Day: Mom, I set up an office out of your sight so you could leave me alone to get my business done. Yes, I still have to pay bills and deal with kid stuff. I also enjoy writing my secret blog. So PLEASE leave me alone for 20 minutes.
Goal of the Day: I’m off with the parents to see my sister and her family. I want to ENJOY this time with my nieces because they are wonderful.
Where is Adam?: He’s off to Zambia today. I know because he is emailing me as I write.
Guiding Card of the Day: Perfect timing – to act now on your desires. Hmm, that is thought provoking.